At Realty by Dale Thomas we understand how difficult it is to own and maintain a home in Southwest Florida when your primary residence is hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles away. When a client trusts us with their property, we treat the home as if it were our own. We specialize in the management of property within the Sarasota/Charlotte County areas. By serving locally, we are able to keep a watchful eye over each property under our management. A maintenance inspection is conducted quarterly to certify your home is being well cared for on the interior as well. Our goal is to maintain the integrity of our client’s investment as well as the reputation of our business.
If you are interested in renting or leasing your property, Realty by Dale Thomas will:
- Provide 24 hour access to your secure, personal account through Buildium online management
- Directly deposit rental funds into your personal checking or savings account (optional)
- Provide a monthly and annual profit & loss statement and year end 1099
- Help establish a rental rate based upon current market conditions
- Aggressively advertise your home on the Web through the MLS, our website and a vast array of other marketing opportunities
- Offer company paid referral fees to outside real estate agents who bring a qualified tenant to lease
- Place an advertising sign in your yard that complies with any restrictions
- Work 7 days a week showing your home in a team environment
- Run a credit check, eviction report and criminal report on all potential tenants
- Confirm employment, rental history and references through personal phone call
- Collect rents, deposits and any additional fees that may apply
- Hold all deposits in non-interest bearing escrow to comply with Florida Law
- Professionally prepare lease through a local real estate attorney
- Offer tenants a personal portal through Buildium to electronically make rental payments, make repair requests, access their paperwork, etc.
- Prepare a move in file to reconcile with the move out condition of the home at lease end
- Expedite the service of needed maintenance and repairs (we take those late night/early morning calls)
- Handle all aspects of the tenant transition process by diligently preparing the home for market and the next qualified tenant
We at Realty by Dale Thomas want to streamline the process and take away the stress and frustration that can come with being a Landlord. We have been in the business for over 10 years and take pride in our high level of customer service. The philosophy is to treat our clients and tenants in the same manner that we expect to be treated in a business transaction. This simple concept has allowed us to maintain enduring relationships with our clients, many have been with us since day one, and for this we are much appreciative.