Our Web Based Property Management Program
Realty by Dale Thomas, in conjunction with Buildium, offers our Owners and Tenants convenient options related to their property management accounts. To log in, simply click on https://realtybydalethomas.managebuilding.com/Resident/default.aspx. Your User ID and temporary password were emailed to you. Please initially log in using the information provided and you will then have an opportunity to change the password. Residents will sign in under Resident Sign In, Owners under Management Sign In. Please contact us if you lost this information and we will reset the password.
Each Owner will be assigned an individual Owner Portal. This Portal will allow 24-hour access to your account via any connected computer. With the Owner Portal you can:
- Track when payments are made by your tenants
- View repair requests requisitioned
- View all expense receipts and invoices
- Download and print related documents such as income statements, balance sheets, leases, etc.
Buildium provides the opportunity to directly deposit rental proceeds via ACH into your checking or savings account. We encourage you to sign up for this service as it is safe and secure. To begin, please forward a voided check to:
Realty by Dale Thomas
3535 Bobcat Village Center Rd.
North Port, Florida 34288
There is no cost to you or to your tenants for this service. Realty by Dale Thomas covers all associated fees. We have upgraded the program to remove pending periods on our Owner’s deposits. Now all deposits are funded in your account within one business day. If you do not have online access, you are still welcome to sign up for direct deposit. Reversely you may still take advantage of the other opportunities offered through Buildium without signing up for direct deposit.
For your convenience, and to better serve all of our tenants, we now offer access to your account information 24 hours a day, from any computer connected online.
With our online Tenant Portal, you can:
- View your account balance, charges, and payments
- Pay your rent online, safely and securely
- Submit maintenance requests online
- Download your lease agreement, move in checklist, welcome letter and other important documents
- Access an online directory of important phone numbers
If you have any questions regarding these services, please contact Nicole Smith-Mayle at firstname.lastname@example.org.